If you wish to make an online payment now, payment can be made several ways:
1) Square Cash (no service fee; requires a debit card that is linked to a bank account):
Payment can be sent via the Square Cash app to cashtag $drsoulen.
2) PayPal (no service fee; requires a PayPal account):
Please do not use PayPal for credit card payments. For credit card payments, please use Square Marketplace below.
Payment can be sent via the PayPal app to firstname.lastname@example.orgøm** or by clicking the link below. It will take you to a secure page at PayPal; just enter the amount you want to pay, sign in to your PayPal account, and follow the prompts to pay.
Send payment via PayPal (NOT for credit card payments – please see below)
3) Venmo (no service fee; requires a Venmo account):
Payment can be sent via the Venmo app to username @drsoulen or to email@example.comøm.**
4) Zelle (no service fee; already built into most major banks’ online/mobile banking):
Payment can be sent via Zelle using your bank’s online banking website or mobile app, or via the Zelle app, to firstname.lastname@example.orgøm.**
5) Credit or debit card, Apple Pay or Google Pay via Square Marketplace (service fee applies):
Payment can be made via Square Marketplace by clicking the link below, selecting the service for which you have a balance, adding it to your cart and entering the number of services for which you owe. Prices include a service fee that covers the cost of online processing. You do not need to create a Square account; you will need to enter an email address for Square to send you a receipt.
Send payment via Square Marketplace (service fee applies)
**Please replace the anti-spam “ø” with an “o” if you copy and paste the address.